Supported by solid experience in cam applications, MCPI can assist you with your transfer, assembly, packaging, inspection and marking projects.
An MCPI indexer offers proven, robust technology that is easily integrated. Our systems are designed and manufactured in France, in our own facility, to guarantee product quality and local service.
MCPI indexing tables are able to provide rapid, precise, intermittent rotating transfers. These cam tables offer reliable solutions to fulfill our customers’ requirements.
Indexing technology using flat cams - Indexers
MCPI indexing mechanisms using flat cams are based on the principle of cam kinematic movements. This technology enables intermittent rotating transfers according to the strictest requirements in terms of rapidity and stopping precision. This technology guarantees smooth, gradual movement, regardless of the load or transfer speed.
MCPI indexing tables are delivered with the motor, end of cycle cam, detection sensor, long-lasting lubrication, pin holes in the housing, mobile plate, as well as optional modules.
The cam technology enables alternation between two distinct phases:
- one rotation phase
- one stop phase.
The movement phase is jolt-free, enabling high speed operation. The stop phase allows the operation to be carried out (assembly, packaging, inspection, marking, press-fitting, etc.).
SIMPLICITY OF USE
MCPI M range
Lightweight or conveyor applications
Max. load: 30kg
Max. torque: 20Nm
Max. inertia: 2kgm²
Max. disk Ø: 500mm
Max. load: 50kg
Max. torque: 30Nm
Max. inertia: 3kgm²
Max. disk Ø: 600mm
Max. load: 300kg
Max. torque: 250Nm
Max. inertia: 100kgm²
Max. disk Ø: 1.400mm
PA motor position
PE motor position
MCPI T range
Better support and through hole
Max. load: 100kg
Max. torque: 50Nm
Max. inertia: 8kgm²
Max. disk Ø: 800mm
Max load: 250kg
Max. torque: 100Nm
Max. inertia: 40kgm²
Max. disk Ø: 1.200mm
Max. load: 500kg
Max. torque: 300Nm
Max. inertia: 250kgm²
Max. disk Ø: 2.000mm
Max. load: 1,000kg
Max. torque: 500Nm
Max. inertia: 800kgm²
Max. disk Ø: 3.000mm
PA motor position
PE motor position
SC motor position
SP motor position
SPE motor position
- Flexible control of the indexing motion.
- Improved performance (shorter transfer times).
- Lower maintenance costs (no brake wear).
- Secures indexers motions (no more damage due to emergency stops).
- Simpler integration of indexer (a single electric contact point for control of the complete cycle).
- Enables the installation of tooling.
- Integration of a fixed central plate.
- Possibility of working from the center outwards.
- Improved machine ergonomics.
- Passage of fluids and supply cables of the components on the fixed plate.
- Exclusive to MCPI.
- Direct drive or wheel and endless screw operation.
- Easy integration.
- Adapts to your mechanical constraints.
- Transfer of fluids during rotation.
- Supply of fluids to different workstations: compressed air, vacuum, water.
- Supply of energy to different workstations: signal, power, data.
- Compact turnkey solution.
- Developed by MCPI engineering team .
- Solution adapted to your requirements.
- Synchronous motors, special and unique cam angles and parts machining.
- Food processing applications: special oil, stainless steel parts, etc.
Mechanical torque limiter
- Protection against possible jamming accidents.
- Protects operators and internal mechanics against mechanical blockages.
- Compact solution.
- Available on 90° angle gearboxes.
Our indexing tables using flat cams can fulfill a wide range of industrial requirements for applications in various sectors: automotive, aerospace, food processing, personal care, pharma, etc.
MCPI Transfer Systems work with you on your projects: